Text moves on layout after custom formatting resize

Product

FileMaker Pro

Version

FMP 12.0v1

Operating system version

OS X 10.6.8

Description of the issue

Some of my conditionally-formatted labels are wandering across my layout (no auto-sizing anchors involved).

This problem affects text that's been resized by conditional formatting.  The text must be centered, and the conditional formatting must make the text larger than the boundaries allow it to display (this would be a common trick for conditionally hiding text).

This problem was not present in FMP 11.

Steps to reproduce the problem

1)  On any layout, create a text object (let's say the word "STAY").  For reference, draw a box around it (and move the box to back if the box has a fill color).

2)  Make the text centered.  Then give it a conditional formatting expression that will change from record to record.  Example: Mod ( Get ( RecordNumber ); 2 ) // true for every other record

3)  For the styling that the conditional formatting will apply, make it a font size increase (say 72pt).  I usually use 300pt subscript for good measure, but 72pt is enough to see the problem.

4)  In browse mode, flip between some records and watch the positioning of your text as it disappears and reappears between records.

Expected result

"STAY" should disappear and then reappear in the same spot.

Actual result

After conditional formatting has made the text too large to display in its normal boundaries, the default positioning of the text remains altered until the layout is refreshed.  "STAY" does not stay.

Workaround

Don't center the text that's supposed to disappear.