Text on Button Bar Buttons breaks over 2 lines at Font Size 11
Operating system version
Windows 8.1 (not 8.1 Pro)
Description of the issue
Text on Button Bar Buttons breaks over 2 lines when the font size is 11.
Font itself seems to have an effect. For example, Verdana, Arial, Cambria and Calibri do show the problem, Times New Roman and Georgia do not.
I can send a sample file if required.
Steps to reproduce the problem
1) Create a button bar and include 3 buttons that have icons and text.
2) Set the text of the buttons to New, Now, Old
3) Change font of buttons to Arial
4) Change text size of buttons to 11
Button Text appears on one line
At least one and sometimes all 3 of the below happen:
1) Erroneous line break appears after 'e' in New.
2) Erroneous line break appears after 'o' in Now.
3) Erroneous line break appears after 'l' in Old.
Exact text of any error message(s) that appear
No error message
New file created with FileMaker Pro Advanced 14.0.1 on Windows 8.1
Change font size to 12 or 10.