The Adjust Window script step with "Resize to Fit" option selected fails under certain conditions
Operating system version
OSX Yosemite 10.10.3
Description of the issue
When performed on a Document window that does not allow for window zooming, the Adjust Window script step with "Resize to Fit" option selected does not render the window properly.
Steps to reproduce the problem
1. Place a 12 pt text object on the bottom most part of a layout and anchor it to the left and bottom;
2. Place a single script step button on the layout that tells FileMaker to Adjust Window and select the [Resize to Fit] option. Name that button Adjust Window;
3. Create a script that will open a new Document window and uncheck the ZOOM check box in the Advanced style section;
4. Enter Browse Mode and run the script you just created;
5. Click the Adjust Window Button. Note that the text object placed at the bottom of the layout is not visible.
The window should be rendered properly after Adjusting the window to Fit.
The height of the window returned after Adjusting the window to Fit is 16 pt shorter than what it should be.
Instead of using a single script step button that tells fileMaker to Adjust Window [Resize to Fit], create and use the following script:
1. Adjust Window [ Resize to Fit ]
2. If [ Get ( WindowZoomLevel ) ) < 300 ]
3. Move/Resize Window [ Current Window ; Height: Get ( WindowHeight ) + 16 ]
4. End If