the selected link's source is presently unavailable
Description of the issue
We just started seeing this suddenly. One user changed domains, the other is in the old domain but there was no change when this occurred. Like I said it just suddenly appeared. It happens to both of them and only intermittently. It happened in the last week alone and we cant figure it out. I've tried recreating the drive mapping to the folders they are uploading drawings to, I've added both users and the database server to the new domain, same problem they enter the document in and then when they click on the image to bring it up in FileMaker they get "This action cannot be completed because the selected link's source is presently unavailable"