THEME IMPOSTOR: Renaming a theme changes the internalName and is no longer updatable
Operating system version
Description of the issue
If you rename a theme, this causes the internalName to be changed, making it impossible to update the theme.
Steps to reproduce the problem
I) To test the changing of the internalName:
1. Create a theme.
2. Copy the theme to the clipboard
3. Use a a tool to inspect the clipboard contents and note the value of the internalName attribute
4. Rename the theme
5. Copy the theme to the clipboard
6. Use a a tool to inspect the clipboard contents and note the value of the internalName attribute
II) To test the update problem:
1. Create a file "Theme A.fmp12" with a custom Theme "A"
1.1. Create a file "Theme A.fmp12"
1.2. Change the header background to yellow
1.3. Save the changes to the header background style
1.4. Save the design as new custom theme "A"
2. Import this into a second file:
2.1. Create a file "Theme A imported.fmp12"
2.2. In Manage > Themes import Theme A from "Theme A.fmp12"
2.3. Change the layout to design "A"
Do a successful update:
3. Change and save the style
3.1 In File "Theme A" change the background color to red.
3.2 Save the changes to the style
3.3 Save the changes to the design
4. Update the theme in the second file:
4.1 Bring file "Theme A imported.fmp12" to the front
4.2 In Manage > Themes import Theme A from "Theme A.fmp12"
4.3 Select "overwrite" when asked
5. In the second file (actually in either file) change the name of theme A to B and then back to A.
6. Try to update Theme "A" in the second file again.
6.1 repeat step 3 (with green)
6.2 repeat step 4
I) I expect the internalName to not change between steps 3 and 6.
II) I expect the import theme command to offer to update Theme A, even after I have named it to B and back to A again
I) The internalName is changed
II) The import theme command does not offer to update Theme A, rather creates Theme A 2 without asking
Exact text of any error message(s) that appear
Don't rename themes.