1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 3, 2009 7:40 AM by TSGal

Unable to in layout set the tab order the way it was in 7 and 8.5

Desb

Summary

Unable to in layout set the tab order the way it was in 7 and 8.5

Description of the issue

Pro 10 upgrade from 8.5 on iMac, system Mac OS X 10.5.6 Processor 2GHz Intel Core2 Duo.    Unable in layout to set the tab order the way it was.After vertically numbering the first 6 or so it flashes  and wants to number horizontally but will allow me to continue to about 32 then will not allow some fields to be selected, and when you click in these fields it selects the field 2 above. If I get it do it's own tab order it select all the fields OK. I have been a FileMaker user for 10 or so years.

• 1. Re: Unable to in layout set the tab order the way it was in 7 and 8.5
          TSGal

Desb:

Thank you for your post.

Without seeing your file, it is difficult to determine what may be a possible cause.

If you create a new layout, is there any problem setting the tab order?  If not, then your original layout may be corrupt.  I would replace the fields on the layout that are having trouble and try setting the tab order again.

If you have trouble setting the tab order in a new layout, then either the file or FileMaker is not functioning properly.  I would uninstall and reinstall FileMaker Pro and try again.

If you are still having difficulty, let me know, and I'll make arrangements to look at your file.

TSGal

FileMaker, Inc.