Summary

VPN Client Connectivity Issues since updating to 13.0.9

Product

FileMaker Pro

Version

Operating system version

OS X 10.10

Description of the issue

This past weekend I installed the 13.0.9 update to our FileMaker Server following the instructions provided on the release note page, all went smoothly. At the same time, our internet connection was changed from a cable modem (35/5Mbps) to Dedicated Internet (50/50Mbps). Since the weekend, my 6 users who connect via VPN are having a lot of issues with FileMaker crashing/closing on them throughout the day, and losing work stored in certain fields. Their VPN connection never disconnects, which leads me to think it's specifically related to the FileMaker update. We do not use SSL, but I installed the update anyway because I like to keep things updated. I installed the update for the remote users as well, and everyone (30 people) in my office. Everyone internally seems to be fine. Has anyone had a similar issue and could you offer any suggestions?? One users is still on OS X 10.9.5, the rest are 10.10.2 or 10.10.3. Server is fully up to date, Java is at recommended version 7.75.

Steps to reproduce the problem

6 users connect to VPN, connection stays solid throughout the day, however FileMaker crashes at random intervals for each user.