Web Direct does not allow drag and drop of a container field's content into another container field
Operating system version
OS X Server 10.9.1
Description of the issue
When attempting to drag and drop from a container field onto another container field on the same web direct layout, web direct prompts the user to select a valid file.
Attempting the same operation on the FileMaker Client replaces the content of the destination container with the origin container's contents.
Steps to reproduce the problem
- In FileMaker Pro create a new file and a new layout and place two different container fields
- Insert a picture in container field 1
- Insert another picture in container field 2
- Drag on the first container and drop on the second container
- Image on the second container should be overwritten with the image from the first container
- Log into web direct and attempt the same operation
- Receive an error message
Users in web direct should be able to drag and drop from a container field into another container field.
In web direct an error message is displayed suggesting the user selects a valid file.