Summary

WebDirect (web browser only) report layout scrolling issue

Product

FileMaker Pro

Version

Operating system version

OS X 10.10.2 - Safari 8.0.3, 7.0.4, & Chrome 40.0.2214.111

Description of the issue

The issues happens in a WebDirect browser (on a third-party hosted site), in a report layout (list view), and when scrolling is necessary in the sub-summary section. The layout has a header, sub-summaries, a trailing grand summary, and a footer. There are 3 types of sub-summary, recipient, year, and product type. Each recipient can have multiple years, and each year can have multiple product types. When there are more than 3 sub-summary sections and a scroll bar is necessary, if you click any sub-summary past the third one, the page refreshes but without the top three sub-summary sections and without the trailing grand summary. Also, for longer lists, the scrolling becomes glitchy - delayed, skipping around, and it occasionally shows the entry numbers in the scrolling sequence.

Please see the screen shot below for a visual. The indentation is done by object boxes and placing boxes over the sub-summaries have no effect on this issue.

Steps to reproduce the problem

I assume you would need to create a similar setup. You can pm me and I will give you a link to a test account that you can see.

Expected result

Nothing should happen.

Actual result

Scrolling issues and missing sections of sub-summary and the trailing grand summary.

Exact text of any error message(s) that appear

None.

Configuration information

I am also having issues with a sort script that should show the full list when coming into the layout, but it shows a limited number of sub-summaries. When I perform the same sort script once in the layout, it functions as it should other than the issues listed above.

Workaround

None.

Screen_Shot_2015-02-16_at_11.49.02_AM.png

Outcomes