Thank you for the post.
While I am not sure why this worked before and now started failing, I would suggest a clean uninstall and reinstall.
Try the following:
1. Uninstall all of the following from Add/Remove:
a. Any antivirus software (Note: do not reinstall until deployment is finished)
b. FileMaker Server 14
c. Java (all versions)
e. IIS URL Rewrite Module
f. Microsoft Application Request Routing
g. Microsoft External Cache for IIS
h. Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable Package (x64)
i. Microsoft Web Farm Framework
2. Remove the IIS role from Server Manager
3. Delete the inetpub folder located on the C:/ drive
4. Delete or rename the FileMaker Server folder located on the C:/ drive
Afterwards, reinstall FileMaker Server 14.0.2 with the full installer located in the purchase email.
Please keep me updated with any progress.
Problem is solved. Cause was probably the fact that there were several Java versions (7 and 8) on the server.
What I did :
- Delete all old Java versions
- Running through the deploy again
- Restart of the server
After that it worked.
And to my satisfaction, the response times of WebDirect are tremendously better!