WebDirect: Field cut off from pull down menu with related value list
Operating system version
Description of the issue
There is a problem with fields getting cut off in WebDirect. If the field has the control style set to be a pull-down menu, and the values come from a field, then the text in the field will be cut off if it is too long. This happens regardless of how wide the field is. The pull down menu displays correctly, but when the selection is made, the value in the field is cut off.
Steps to reproduce the problem
1. Create a pull-down menu target field on a layout.
2. Make the values come from a value list with values coming from a source field.
3. Create records with values in the source field. Make the values be long (at least 24 characters).
4. View the layout through WebDirect.
5. Select a value on the target field from the pull-down menu.
The full text of the selected pull-down menu item should show in the target field.
The text from the selected pull-down menu will be cut off.