When Creating a "self-contained copy (single file)", External container field data is not added to the copy
Operating system version
Mac OS X 10.9
Description of the issue
I have a database with External secure container storage. I want to move this to FileMaker Go.
When Creating a "self-contained copy (single file)", the External secure container field data is not added to the copy, when the file is normally opened with limited privileges.
There is no error message, FileMaker Pro says it is transferring the container to the file but when it is done the containers are still External secure containers.
Steps to reproduce the problem
- Create a database with an account with limited privileges (not able to change the database definitions)
- Create an external secure storage.
- Set the file options->Open->When opening this file->"Log in using:" to the limited account.
- Close the database;
- Open the database;
- Make a copy: select "self-contained copy (single file)"
- The copy still has external storage.
A copy of the file with the internal containers.
A copy of the file with containers with external storage.
Exact text of any error message(s) that appear
no error. FileMaker Pro seems to be doing everything, but it does not happen.
disable the automatic login, and use a different account.