WPE crashes using IWP showing container data

Product

FileMaker Server

Version

FMSA 12.0.2.232

Operating system version

OS X 10.7.5

Description of the issue

WPE crashes when accessing container data via IWP during a backup. When changing to embedded container data it works fine, but as soon as I change to external storage (open or secure) I get the error message as below

Steps to reproduce the problem

Access database showing externally stored container data via IWP during backup of that file

Expected result

No crash

Actual result

WPE crashes and has to be restarted in admin console

Exact text of any error message(s) that appear

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, admin@example.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/2.2.22 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.22 OpenSSL/0.9.8r DAV/2 Server at iris.premium.se Port 80

Configuration information

Tested on two different Mac mini servers. Both are one machine installations, with Lion server, 8MB RAM, 2Ghz Intel Core i7

Workaround

embed container data (not so good performance) or don't backup files when it is likely that they are accessed from the web