Thank you for your post.
I have sent your post to our Testing and Development teams for review. When I receive any feedback, I will let you know.
Our Testers have been unable to replicate the issue. This is what they have done:
1. In FileMaker Pro 13.0v3, a file "1.fmp12", a table was created named "Table" with two text fields: "Names" and "URL".
2. A script "InsertURL" was created with the following step:
Insert Records [ No dialog ; Table::URL ; Add ; Mac Roman ]
... specifying a XML data source with the calculation: Table::URL ... and importing into the Names field.
3. In the first record, URL contains: http://<IP Address of external server>/import.xml
4. The file was uploaded to FileMaker Server 13.0v2
5. The file was then accessed by FileMaker Pro 13.0v3.
6. The script was run, and the data is imported successfully into the Names field.
7. A schedule was then set up on the server to execute the script once per day.
8. The schedule was then manually selected and the option "Run a Schedule Now", and the import was again successful.
Let me know what the Testers are doing differently than you.
1.) I am using a style file (note that the style file is accessed the same way with the url hard-coded and the url as a calculation, so I am confident that the server can find it and that I'm upgraded to a version that can make use of the style file).
2.) My server is on a Windows machine
Set Variable [$stylefile; Value:"filewin:" & Get(DocumentsPath) & "StyleFiles/msdso_elem.xslt"]
Import Records[No dialog; SearchAndCreate::SearchSite; $stylefile; Add; Windows ANSI]
Thank you for the additional information. I have sent the information back to the Tester for review. I'll continue to keep you updated.
Testing is unable to replicate the issue. Testing would like to make sure you have the files in the right location. Keep in mind that Get (DocumentsPath) will return different locations when FileMaker Pro and FileMaker Server runs it.
FileMaker Pro: filewin:/C:/Users/<username>/Documents/StyleFiles/msdso_elem.xslt
FileMaker Server: filewin:/C:/Program Files/FileMaker/FileMaker Server/Data/Documents/StyleFiles/msdso_elem.xslt
Can you verify?