XML/XSLT import limited to 14 fields and 1000 imports
Server 18.104.22.168 and client advanced 11.0v4
Operating system version
Server Windows Server 2003, client Moc OS X 10.6.8
Description of the issue
1. Including more than 14 fields in an XSLT file to import into FileMaker makes the import fail (with an unusable error message ;-) and error 719
2. The import (in both client and server) will fail after about 1000 imports. Imports after this will fail with error 718.
Steps to reproduce the problem
1. Make an XSLT file with more than 14 fields and try an import.
2. Make repeating imports from an XML source. After around 1000 imports any new import will fail. Only a restart of client or server will make it possible to do more imports.
1. No (reasonable) limits to number of fields.
2. No limits to the number of imports.
Exact text of any error message(s) that appear
1. In client:
SAXParseException: unterminated entity declaration 'ContentType' (Occurred in entity 'http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd', at line 81, column 5.)
...followed by error code 719.
2. No error messages, but error code 718 with the failing import and following imports until restart.
We import from an MS SQL server using REST. The server address is http://www.kurser.dtu.dk/Coursewebservice/Course.asmx?op=SearchDtuShb_Full
1. Only workaround is to split the import into several imports (which then will make issue 2 much more severe...)
2. None except restart (which is a big problem with the server...)