Zoomed List window moves partially off-screen
Operating system version
Mac OS X 10.6.8
Description of the issue
I'm running FileMaker on a Mac with three monitors. The attached screenshot shows the size and relative positions of the monitors.
The left and right monitors are positioned slightly below the center/main monitor to make it easy to move the mouse cursor into the top corners of the main monitor to trigger MaxMenus and PopChar.
When a List layout window on the left monitor is resized to fit, the window moves off the top of the screen. The window title bar (with the close, minimize & zoom button) and FileMaker toolbar are off-screen.
Set "Steps" below for the details.
Steps to reproduce the problem
1. Position a List layout window on the main monitor.
2. Click the windows green zoom button - the window height expands to fill the space between the menu bar and the top of the Dock. Get ( WindowTop ) returns "0".
3. Zoom the window back to its regular size.
4. Move the window to the left monitor.
5. Zoom the window to maximum height - the window height expands to 960 pixels (the height of the screen), and the top of the window (title bar + FileMaker toolbar) moves off-screen. Get ( WindowTop ) returns "-82".
If I carefully position an unzoomed window at the top of the left screen, Get ( WindowTop ) returns "40".
The zoomed List window should stay completely on-screen.
The zoomed List window moves off the top of the screen.
Exact text of any error message(s) that appear