"Save as PDF" - Works on 1st gen. iPad but not on 3rd??
Is this a known bug? Am I missing a local setting on the iPad 3? I'm tearing my hair out here.
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Create script with the following steps:
- Set Variable [ $fileName; Value:"Test File" & Get ( CurrentTime ) & ".pdf" ]
- Set Variable [ $docPath; Value:Get ( DocumentsPath ) & $fileName ]
- Save Records as PDF [ File Name: “$docPath”; Current record ] [ Document - Compatibility: Acrobat 7 and later ] [ Pages - Number Pages From: 1; Include: All pages ] [ Security - Printing: High Resolution; Editing: Any except extracting pages; Enable copying; Enable Screen Reader ] [ Initial View - Show: Pages Panel and Page; Page Layout: Single Page; Magnification: 100% ] [ Restore; No dialog ]
- Show Custom Dialog [ Title: "FM GO Doc Directory Listing"; Message: Get ( DocumentsPathListing ); Default Button: “OK”, Commit: “No” ]
2) Connect to database file on remote host using an iPad 1G and an iPad 3G (both running iOS 5.1.1 and FM Go 12.0.4) and run script.
On 1st gen. iPad, final step shows Dialog that looks like this (assuming previously empty Documents directory):
On 3rd gen. iPad, Dialog looks like this:
Further inspection shows that file was indeed saved as expected on iPad 1G, and that no file was saved on iPad 3G.
Expected same result from both iPads.