2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 29, 2013 5:39 AM by user14040

Another Webviewer Question

user14040

Title

Another Webviewer Question

I solved my other question but another popped up.

When using the webviewer to view a webpage how do i get it to just show the webpage without it showing the refresh at the top right corner.

I recreated scripts that will reload page but it still shows the refresh icon in the top right corner,  the page freezes unless I tap on the webviewer then it works.

How do I get it to just load like a regular webpage?

• 1. Re: Another Webviewer Question
          TSGal

Larry Williams:

Thank you for your post.

At this time, it is not possible to remove the refresh at the top right corner.

The web viewer is not a browser, but will make a call to the web kit when activated.  I recommend that you enter this suggestion into our Feature Requests web form at:

http://www.filemaker.com/company/contact/feature_request.html

The entries into this web form are monitored and read by Development and Product Management where the entries are discussed and considered for future releases.  Although I could copy your post and paste it into the web form, there are a couple of questions asked that only you can answer.

TSGal
               FileMaker, Inc.

• 2. Re: Another Webviewer Question
            user14040

Thank You,

Is there another way I can do what I am trying to do, I am creating a solution to dispute to our community newspaper subscribers, All the newspapers are in a MYSQL database and when someone wants to view a issue they tap on the Frontpage image.

Is is possible to get the data from MYSQL into my solution so they can do the same thing just tap on the image to bring up the newspaper.  Im using flipbook to display each article and it works perfect in FMGO

Attached is a image of what I want to do, right now i am getting the data through a webpage.

thanks

Larry