4 Replies Latest reply on Oct 22, 2013 10:45 AM by PerryPeterson

Can't transfer data from Mac to iPad since going to FileMaker Pro/Go 12

PerryPeterson

Title

Can't transfer data from Mac to iPad since going to FileMaker Pro/Go 12

Before upgrading to FileMaker Pro and Go 12, I never had this problem. Transferring a database from my Mac to the iPhone and iPad always worked fine (using iTunes, and the devices cable-connected). It still works fine with my iPhone, actually, but I can no longer transfer my most important FMPro database to my iPad. In iTunes, when I try this now, it says the file can't be copied because I do no not have permission to see its contents. Oh really? I created it, and I am the only person who uses it, as well as the Mac and the iPad. And why can I transfer the same file to my iPhone with no problem at all? Repairing permissions on the Mac doesn't help (I didn't expect it would), nor does reinstalling FileMaker Go on the iPad. I had hoped that updating my devices to iOS7 might help, but it hasn't... the iPad issue persists. Fortunately, when on the road, I usually use my iPhone to access this database anyway, but I would still like to solve this issue with the iPad. Any advice would be much appreciated.