Apparently I ended up solving the problem. I only don't know exactly how.
The problem is that I don't own an iPad and so I can't do tests myself.
The person I was making this file for was having difficulties and has now told me that now it works.
>What I did:
I changed some settings in the "Security" part of Filemaker where you change the settings of the privilege set.
I set the available menu commands to "All"
And checked extended privileges for everything.
I don't know where the problem resided eventually.
If anyone has a clue, let me know.
The set default menu command to "ALL" is the main thing. Filemaker uses the iOS for the camera, signature and Importing files, so if the default menu is not available the import options will not popup. Using custom menus can affect the behavior of the container fields.
Great, thanks man.
I was kind of thinking it was that. But I didn't have the ability to test it out.
Great info for other people that might have this problem in the future.