4 Replies Latest reply on Feb 28, 2014 9:56 AM by TSGal

Exiting FMGO

DomMolloy_1

Title

Exiting FMGO

Once I've closed the DB within FMGO I'd like to exit FMGO completely. Is that possible? Sorry -  further clarification required. What I'm looking for is an Automated way to have FMGO disappear so the client is not even aware of the engine below the surface. 

• 1. Re: Exiting FMGO
          TSGal

Dom Molloy:

Thank you for your post.

Double-click the home button to bring up the active applications.  Find the FileMaker Go application and slide it up to close it.  Then, tap the desired application or press the home button to return to a working state.

Let me know if you need additional clarification.

TSGal
               FileMaker, Inc.

• 2. Re: Exiting FMGO
            DomMolloy_1

Sorry -  further clarification required. What I'm looking for is an Automated way to have FMGO disappear so the client is not even aware of the engine below the surface. 

• 3. Re: Exiting FMGO
              philmodjunk

Would love to be able to do that as a number of issues disappear from my FM GO DBs if I close and reopen FM GO between uses but this cannot at this time be automated as far as I know.

• 4. Re: Exiting FMGO
                TSGal

Dom Molloy:

"PhilModJunk" is correct (Thank you!).  At this time, it is not possible to exit FileMaker Go.  In FileMaker Pro, the script step "Exit Application" will close the application, but in FileMaker Go, it will only close the open file and bring you back to the FileMaker Go home screen.

TSGal
                     FileMaker, Inc.