Exporting PDF's from Filemaker GO 13
I want to create a single PDF from 2 layouts that are pulling from 2 related tables. The first layout has information about a report and the second layout has a list of all the corresponding photographs.
Here are the steps for my script so far:
1. Go to Related Record on Layout A
2. Save Records as PDF (Restore; No dialog; Current record)
3. Set a temporary variable for searching purposes
4. Goto Photo layout
5. Perform Find using temporary variable
6. Save Records as PDF (Restore; Append; No dialog; Records being browsed)
7. Return to original layout
So when I run this script, FileMaker Go creates 2 separate PDF's. When I run it on the desktop, FileMaker allows me to select the PDF to append to (even though I selected No Dialog).
Part of my problem (I think) is that I don't know how to specify the PDF location that I want to have the 2nd layout PDF be appended to. What should I be using as a temporary path on FileMaker go?