2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 5, 2012 10:47 AM by TSGal

Filemaker Go 1.2.1 1st impression

rgordon

Title

Filemaker Go 1.2.1 1st impression

Thank you Filemaker for the 1.2.1 update.  This is a very helpful upgrade especially with the new print options.  So far I can confirm that slide printing works, you can hide objects from printing and you can specify a name for the pdf (you might have been able to previously do this but I had never tested this).  The signature option appears to work nicely.  The append PDF option does not appear to be supported.  Unfortunatley I did find one possible bug.  If you use a title header and print a multicolumn report the title header will cut off to the size of the first column.  This does not occur if you use a regular header.  Overall I would have to rate this update two thumbs up.

• 1. Re: Filemaker Go 1.2.1 1st impression
          TSGal

rgordon:

Thank you for your post.

I am able to replicate the issue, and I have sent your post along with my findings to our Development and Software Quality Assurance (Testing) departments for review and confirmation.  I will keep you posted as information becomes available to me.

TSGal
          FileMaker, Inc.

• 2. Re: Filemaker Go 1.2.1 1st impression
            TSGal

rgordon:

My apologies for a late response.  I have been reviewing old posts, and in case you weren't aware, this issue was fixed earlier this year.  Please be sure to download the most recent release of FileMaker Go from iTunes.

TSGal
                 FileMaker, Inc.