AnsweredAssumed Answered

Filemaker Go constantly requiring user to log in after Pic2Shop access

Question asked by Pstone on Dec 17, 2012
Latest reply on Dec 18, 2012 by Pstone

Title

Filemaker Go constantly requiring user to log in after Pic2Shop access

Post

     Not sure what's up - Simple database being accessed with FMGo on iPad scanning QR code with Pic2Shop which works 90% of the time. The other 10%, Pic2Shop comes back to FMGo which re-asks for login information. Not sure if this is a time-out error or if there's a setting for this? Anyone else experiencing this with Pic2Shop usage?

     Connecting to FMPro Adv 12.

      

Outcomes