1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 3, 2012 12:04 PM by philmodjunk

FM FOR DUMMIES

jingafa

Title

FM FOR DUMMIES

hi. i am new to this and painfully so. i've used a 15 yr old version on fm but obviously, nothing like this. i am doing a start up company and bought this software thinking it would be familiar. it's not. i am NOT a techie at ALL so i'm overwhelmed! i'm simply trying to figure out how to integrate purchase orders with my customer data base and invoices so that they are all married with the same info. if that makes sense. anyone? 

thanks.

jen

• 1. Re: FM FOR DUMMIES
          philmodjunk

First, you might click on the FM Pro Forum tab and post your question there unless you have a question specific to using FileMaker Go on an iPad or iPhone. Wink

This forum is primarily set up to help "newbies" about how to design and use a Filemaker Pro database. Any specific questions you have, you are welcome to post there for answers.

In addition, there are a number of training materials and books on FileMaker you can investigate to learn more about the product. The books and training materials are good for getting a basic understanding of how to work with the system and the forum is good place when you encounter a problem and want help with it.