2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 27, 2014 11:06 PM by AndiKan

FM Go 13 crashes on load?

AndiKan

Title

FM Go 13 crashes on load?

Hi all, when I tried opening FM Go 13 on my iPhone (iOS 6.0.2) it starts up for 2-3 seconds and then boots me to my home screen. I loaded the same app onto my iPad (iOS 6.1.3) and it works fine. (Both devices use the same app file as it is universal.)

I tried re-downloading FM Go 13 but the same problem occurs. I've been using FM Go 12 on both devices previously with no problem. The tech specs of FM Go 13 states that it works with iOS 6 and 7, I assumed 6.0.2 being included? I'd really hate to have to upgrade to iOS 7 just to use this app.

If anyone here has an iOS 6.0.2 and can run the app without problem, please let me know. Besides the iOS version, the only other likely reason is my phone memory being low, but I've since cleared up to over 500MB free space so that should be enough...?

Appreciate if anyone is able to help. I'm working on some of the newer features in FM13, it'd suck if I had to undo them all to be compliant with 12. (Case in point : slide controls just disappear in FM12.)

Thanks in advance.

• 1. Re: FM Go 13 crashes on load?
          TSGal

Andi Kan:

Thank you for your post.

FileMaker Go only supports the latest free versions of iOS 6 and iOS 7.  Apple will not allow you to get the latest iOS 6 version anymore, so your only option is to upgrade to iOS 7.

TSGal
               FileMaker, Inc.

• 2. Re: FM Go 13 crashes on load?
            AndiKan

So, iOS 6.0.2 is not supported? I may need to consider carefully in my design then, as a lot of my users are still using iOS 6.0.x, may have to just continue using FM 12 for now.

Thanks.