1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 5, 2015 3:31 PM by TSGal

FMG14 Go to Record/Request/Page crashes

ourcalling

Title

FMG14 Go to Record/Request/Page crashes

Since the update to Filemaker Go 14, when a script runs the step "Go to Record/Request/Page [First]" it crashes and closes FMG14. I have this problem with 10 different iPads on multiple layouts. Each time it gets to that step it crashes. If I disable the step, the layout loads fine. 

Screen_Shot_2015-06-03_at_3.23.23_PM.png

• 1. Re: FMG14 Go to Record/Request/Page crashes
          TSGal

Wayne Walker:

Thank you for your post.

If you perform the steps manually in the script, do you still get a crash?

If you remove (not disable) the step, save the script, add the "Go to Record/Request/Page [ First ]" step back, save it, and run the script, does it still occur?

If you create a new script (do not duplicate the existing script) with just "Go to Record/Request/Page [ First ]" script step, save it, and run the script, does it work?

If you replace the "Go to Record..." script step in the original script with "Perform Script [ <new created script above> ]" and execute the script, does it work?

I'm trying to narrow down if either the script step is damaged, the script is damaged, or something else.

TSGal
          FileMaker, Inc.