6 Replies Latest reply on Mar 12, 2015 1:37 PM by schamblee

FMGo - The file could not be opened - Host not available or file not available on that host. (MAC)

Title

FMGo - The file could not be opened - Host not available or file not available on that host. (MAC)

We are using iMACs for FMS13  (OSX 10.8.5); FMP/A 13 machines are (10.7.5); FMGo devices' iOS is 8.1.2. We ARE able to use Webdirect on all devices and FMGo  iOS with WiFi, in the building only. External access on the iOS devices is not working. We get the above error. I check the actual solution's privileges and everything else I can think of.

We have a Comcast router that has ports 80, 443, and 5003 open for our server and accessible. I've 'Pinged' the server and it seems to be fine.

For the life of me, I cannot understand why the solution will not open on the iOS devices via 3G (out of the building). I checked the Admin Console, the files are  Webdirect accessible; FMGo is also checked as good to go. 

I am no expert in the Router side, but it does not appear to be a firewall issue - I checked it all off. 

Any help will be greatly appreciated.  I have attached our OnFirstWindowOpen if you think it could be a script problem.

Thank you.

OnFirstWindowOpen-Current.png