2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 22, 2010 6:35 AM by Duke3x

FMGO crashes on iphone 3g - No run

Duke3x

Title

FMGO crashes on iphone 3g - No run

Hi there.

Im so glad you guys came up with this app for the iphones, that i upgraded my iphone 3g to the IOS4.0 just so i can use this app. I installed it, and when i wanted to run it, surprise!!! it crashes.

I tried copying some new files from itunes, but still the App wont even start. I click the icon and it shows me the Filemaker go window for like 3 or 4 seconds, with no options and it closes it again.

Any ideas? Thanks so much in advance to anybody who can assist me.

Javier

PS. Im running FileMaker Pro 11 on my Pc and FileMaker Go v1 on the Iphone 3G IOS 4.0

• 1. Re: FMGO crashes on iphone 3g - No run
          TSGal

Duke3x:

Thank you for your post.

FileMaker Go runs on one of our Support Technician's iPhone 3g with iOS 4 without a problem.  Since you have already reinstalled the app from iTunes, I would suggest rebooting your iPhone and reinstall iOS 4.0.  Then, reinstall FileMaker Go again.

Please keep me updated with any progress.

TSGal
          FileMaker, Inc.

• 2. Re: FMGO crashes on iphone 3g - No run
            Duke3x

Sorry i didnt Post before. I was working until late last night, trying to make it work. For some reason V1.0.2 would not start on my Iphone 3G 4.0. I rebooted like 100 times, loaded some files, created new files, etc, (From FM Pro and sync to iphone), but no luck.

Since i work a lot with this tool, i decided to update to FMGO v1.0.3, the latest version, and it worked!!!

Probably some incompatibility issue with Iphone 3G 4.0 FMGO v1.0.2, i really donty know, but im glad it works now.

By the way thanks for your response.

Javier
            Duke3x