AnsweredAssumed Answered

FmGo14   Crashing a Lot With all Data GONE

Question asked by Sterling on May 13, 2015
Latest reply on May 20, 2015 by TSGal

Title

We have several s that work Great on Mac’s and Pc’s I started with FmileMaker 3  over 15 years ago.

But with FMGo13  we have had a lot of troubles  now FmGo 13.9 It seems a lot of the errors have been fix.

One major Problem “getting no errors Just tossed out of FmGo 13 and 10 times more in FmGo14.  Then FmGo turns off and I’m sent to the iPad Desktop, the only thing I can do is restart FmGo ,  Waite for a consistency check and hope some of the data from my last report is there.    Some times I get “This file is Damaged and can not be opened.  So then I need to run a Recover on all files, Recovering takes a long time them the last recoard can be missing and I lost all data and photos for that report. 

1.  New with FmGo14…. Loading solution’s very slow
  3. New with FmGo14…….Solutions run very very slow……………………..
  5. New with FmGo14……All Tabbing missing on any Layout , all fields set  to “pop-up menu”   woks OK with Fields set  to “Drop-down list”
  7. New with FmGo14…….Slow going from one Layout to another Layout  “ …….   smoothing so simple so slow”
  9. New with FmGo14……. Some times going from one Layout to another Layout  some of the first Layout is transferred to the 2ed Layout …see attached photo
  11. One major Problem “getting no errors Just tossed out of FmGo 13 and 10 times more in FmGo14.  Then FmGo turns off and I’m sent to the iPad Desktop, the only thing I can do is restart FmGo ,  Waite for a consistency check and hope some of the data from my last report is there.    Some times I get “This file is Damaged and can not be opened.  So then I need to run a Recover on all files, Recovering takes a long time them the last recoard can be missing and I lost all data and photos for that report. 

This is just a few things I found in 60 min.   Stay away from FmGo14 

FmGo_14.JPG

Outcomes