1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 5, 2013 9:39 AM by TSGal

FMP GO and FMP Advanced

swaney

Title

FMP GO and FMP Advanced

I work for WVU College and use FMP advanced on desktop daily. The office I work for purchased me an iPad 2 and would like me to have FMP on it. They would also like to have these two programs to be able to share information. Would this be possible to do? If so, how would I go about purchasing this FMP go for my iPad?

• 1. Re: FMP GO and FMP Advanced
          TSGal

Robin Swaney:

Thank you for your post.

FileMaker Go 13 is available at no cost from the iTunes or App Store.  This will work with FileMaker Pro Advanced version 12 or 13.  If you don't know the version of FileMaker Pro Advanced, then launch FileMaker Pro Advanced.  If you are running on a Mac, pull down the "FileMaker Pro Advanced" menu and select the first item "About FileMaker Pro Advanced...".  If you are running on Windows, pull down the Help menu and select the last item "About FileMaker Pro Advanced...".

If you have version 12 or version 13, then this will work with FileMaker Go 13.  If you have a prior version of FileMaker Pro Advanced (11 or earlier), then you will have to upgrade to the latest version (FileMaker Pro Advanced 13) in order to have it work with FileMaker Go 13.

TSGal
               FileMaker, Inc.