3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 15, 2011 11:44 AM by TSGal

Header Scrolling

dgreensp_1

Title

Header Scrolling

I want the header to always appear at the top of my iPad or iPhone using Filemaker Go, but when I scroll the body of my filemaker layout the header moves up and I always have to scroll back to the top to get the header.  Any idea on how to stop the header from disappearing.  I just want it to always stay at the top of the iPhone or iPad.

Any help would be great!

• 1. Re: Header Scrolling
          TSGal

dgreensp:

Thank you for your post.

Just like FileMaker Pro, the Header will scroll off the screen when Viewing as Form.  However, when you have View as List or View as Table selected, the Header will not scroll.

TSGal
          FileMaker, Inc.

• 2. Re: Header Scrolling

This has been a request from millions of people for 20 years...

The Header and the Footer should be non-scrolling areas in Form, List and Table view but Filemaker engineers can't seem to do the simple math to delimit the area. Occupy Filemaker!

• 3. Re: Header Scrolling
              TSGal

All:

Please enter this suggestion into the Feature Requests web form at:

http://www.filemaker.com/company/contact/feature_request.html

All entries into this web form are monitored and read by Development and Product Management, where they are then discussed and considered for a future release.  When entering the suggestion, don't just say "Add this feature".  Please take a little time explaining why this feature should be included and provide a real-life working example.  This will give Development and Product Management a better understanding why it is needed.

TSGal
              FileMaker, Inc.