1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 3, 2010 1:08 PM by TSGal

Help moving a Kiosk back and forth.

jwohlfeil

Title

Help moving a Kiosk back and forth.

I have a Kiosk mode file running on my iPad for use as a guest book. I can move the file over to the iPad using iTunes perfectly. Can I get the file off the iPad another way? Can I email the file from the iPad? Can I transfer the file from the iPad using mobile me, or a web page or anything else?

Here is the scinario. My iPad is synced to My iTunes and I can load the file to the iPad without a problem. So I use the iPad with the Kiosk mode file as a guest book at an event. That night I want to pull the guest book info off the iPad and get working on it - without access to my computer and my iTunes that syncs with my iPad.

How else can I get the file OFF the iPad?

• 1. Re: Help moving a Kiosk back and forth.
          TSGal

jwohlfeil:

Thank you for your post.

At this time, you can only move the file off the iPad by using iTunes.  You cannot email the file or use MobileMe to transfer the file.

I encourage you to enter this as a product suggestion into our Feature Requests web form at:

http://www.filemaker.com/company/contact/feature_request.html

These suggestions are read by our Development and Product Management departments where they are then discussed and considered for a future release.  Although I could copy your post and paste it into the web form, there are some additional questions asked that only you can answer.

TSGal
          FileMaker, Inc.