2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 20, 2012 1:19 PM by AnthonyLambert_2

Hidden Tab Issue

MatthewMackay

Title

Hidden Tab Issue

Hi,

Small annoying problem with hidden tabs in my FM solution. I've attached an image of the problem. Basically the tab should appear over all layout elements but container fields within a portal still show through. This only occurs in FM Go, not Pro.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Cheers

image.png

• 1. Re: Hidden Tab Issue

Matthew Mackay:

Thank you for your post.

If possible, I would like to take a look at your file. Check your inbox at the top of this page for instructions on how to submit your file.

TSFalcon
               FileMaker, Inc.

• 2. Re: Hidden Tab Issue
            AnthonyLambert_2

Was there any conclusion to this issue as I am experiencing something broadly similar.

I am trying to create different portrait and landscape views on the iPad using the layered layout approach, ie one fixed layout pinned to top-left as the top layer, then beneath that a layout segment that slides to the right so that it displays in landscape orientation and beneath that a layout segment that slides to the bottom so that it displays in portrait mode.

The problem that I'm having is that any fields in a portal on one of the hidden segments actually appears above the other layout elements in FileMaker Go. In FileMaker Pro, the portal and its fields stay hidden, as you would expect.

Regards

Anthony Lambert