1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 13, 2010 11:05 AM by TSGal

I have 4 Ipads but only 1 connects to FMGO through 3G

user14040

Title

I have 4 Ipads but only 1 connects to FMGO through 3G

I hope someone can help me,

I have 4 ipads one of them i had when they first came out and when FMGO was availabe I started using it on the Ipad. Using wifi and 3G with no problems

I got 3 more for a business and I can only access FMGO through wifi, when I try to use 3G the 3 new Ipads will not connect it just says [no files available] but the one Ipad that I was using for awhile connects with no problem.

Can anyone help with this, since one Ipad works i guess portwarding worked. what am I missing, I also use FMtouch and the 3 new Ipads don't connect either but the other one does.

Thanks

• 1. Re: I have 4 Ipads but only 1 connects to FMGO through 3G
          TSGal

Lawfour:

Thank you for your post.

I assume when you said "I have 4 iPads one of them I had when they first came out", you actually mean after the iPads with 3g first came out.  Assuming that is the case, I would look at the settings between the working 3g iPad and a non-working 3g iPad and see what are the differences.  Naturally, make sure the working iPad is indeed using 3g and not Wi-Fi syncing.  If you discover that you are using Wi-Fi on the first iPad, then make sure port 5003 is configured for port forwarding.

Please keep me updated with any progress.

TSGal
          FileMaker, Inc.