3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 23, 2010 2:37 PM by NicholasLeech

Internal -1 Error when trying to send database as an e-mail

NicholasLeech

Title

Internal -1 Error when trying to send database as an e-mail

Every time that I try to send the database as a pdf it works fine. When I try to send it as a database with a found record it gives me an error message Internal -1 Error. When I reset my Ipad in between e-mailing records then it works. But is this really necessary to do everytime.

So far I have done:
      # I created a clone, compacted it, imported the data and copied them (MK Mega db and MK Mega db Inventory) to my iPad
      # I did a find for a record and emailed it....went right out
      # I did another find for another record and emailed it....FileMaker Go bombed
      # I did a reset on my iPad and did tried emailing a record....it went right out
      # I tried to email another record....it went right out

I currently am using verizon e-mail client, my own hosted web server and they are both smtp. I do not have troubles sending any other e-mails just when sending the database.

The database is only 19mb as well.

If you have any ideas or troubleshooting steps I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you

Could always send as a pdf.

If I ended up sending the database it would give me the error message. If I then send as pdf it will send. When I then try to send the database again it will sometimes send. Seems like it crashes the program but when I reopen it seems like the database was sent.

IMG_0013.jpg