1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 20, 2010 10:43 AM by HenryMustin

iTunes file sharing not showing  for FMGO transfers

HenryMustin

Title

iTunes file sharing not showing  for FMGO transfers

I just purchased Filemaker GO.  I successfully transferred a FMPro 11 database to my iPhone 4.

Now I am unable to transfer the file back to my PC.  The help and documentation for FMGO indicate that iTunes in the APP tab will open up a file transfer window when the phone is connected, but no window has appeared.  The Filemaker GO app has been transferred back to the PC and shows in the app list, but still no file transfer is available.  What is missing?

My Configuration

MacBookPro, Mac OS 10.6.4, iTunes version 9.2.1(5), iPhone software 4.0.2, Filemaker Go downloaded yesterday

• 1. Re: iTunes file sharing not showing  for FMGO transfers
          HenryMustin

I'll be darned.  I just kept clicking around in iTunes and discovered that what was needed was to click on the device in the left hand panel, then click on the APP tab for the device, and then scroll way down in the app window that comes up where a file sharing option becomes visible.  I had been clicking on the APP tab in the left hand panel of iTunes instead of the device App tab.  So I found an answer....