1 Reply Latest reply on May 16, 2013 7:39 AM by TSGal

Keyboard with calander fields, pop up menus and drop down lists

dsr1

Title

Keyboard with calander fields, pop up menus and drop down lists

Go_Ipad 12.0.7

I can't see any way to supress the keyboard when calander, popup menus and drop down boxes are in focus.

It's no show stopper but I (and no doubt my users) would rather see just the rotary calander or the lists.

Anyone know if this is do-able?

• 1. Re: Keyboard with calander fields, pop up menus and drop down lists
          TSGal

Peter Bruce:

Thank you for your post.

Drop-down value lists and drop-down calendars always allow data entry in FileMaker Pro, so the keyboard will appear in FileMaker Go.  Pop-up values do not allow data entry by keyboard in FileMaker Pro, so the keyboard will not display in FileMaker Go.

FileMaker Go does not have a "Hide Keyboard" option.  If you would like to submit this as a product suggestion, please fill out our Feature Requests web form at:

http://www.filemaker.com/company/contact/feature_request.html

The entries into this web form populate a database file hosted by Development and Product Management, where the entries are then discussed and considered for future releases.  Although I could copy your post and paste it into the web form, there are a couple of questions asked that only you can answer.

TSGal
               FileMaker, Inc.