New iPad and iPad 2 causing problems
I have set up a database with the data entry coming from iPads... I had an iPad 2 and was using it for 2 months with no problems. I have now handed down that iPad to my assistant two do the data entry as well. I use the New iPad and it works just like the iPad2 but now the iPad 2 (that had worked great) "chokes". I have used the invoice template and modified it to suit our needs, I have no scripts running from the "product" selection, but I notice the third item of every "invoice" is what chokes up. It does that for item 3, 4, and 5 and then 6 runs smooth again. I have no scripts running during this so I have no idea whats going on. The new Ipad doesn't have this happen.
JP, try rebooting the iPad 2 (turn it off, then back on). Twice I have corrected issues by rebooting after adding file to iPad.