3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 29, 2010 7:49 AM by WinstonChurchill

Newbie questions

WinstonChurchill

Title

Newbie questions

I've just purchased FMpro and FMgo and I'm waiting for my serial number to arrive. (I was using bento but discovered I had gone over the recommended number of fields by a factor of 4)

I notice there is a tutorial for sale which I might be interested in, but I've already purchased some tutorials by VTC, so I dunno.

I'm intending creating a database for onsite data collection on my iPad, 90% of the work will be done on my iPad.

I'd like to create a database like the FMGO Sample inventory that seems to just fill the screen and has two versions one for mobile use. This would be important to me as on the desktop I would like the database to be A4 size so I can send the results to pdf as my work needs to be audited. Will the tutorial show me how to do this.

I will likely have 9 tabs in my database and some tabs will need tabs within them, will the tutorial show me how to do this.

I would also like many fields to be hidden (on the iPad only, say just in the mobile version) unless other fields are filled out or I have an option just to unhide certain fields, will the tutorial show me how to do this.