1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 17, 2010 6:17 AM by TSGal

Off-line mode

cmspe

Title

Off-line mode

I've already submitted the request for an off-line mode that would then sync once in a wifi area, but was just wondering if it is likely to happen and, if so, when I might expect it to happen.  I'm a PE teacher and use the iPod Touch with FMGO, but life would be much easier if there was an off-line mode with the ability to sync.  Right now it is arduous doing some of the tasks and it's extremely expensive to get wifi that will cover the areas the PE teachers use.

• 1. Re: Off-line mode
          TSGal

cmspe:

Thank you for your post.

At this time, there is no information available on what features will be included in a future release.  However, I encourage you to enter this suggestion into our Feature Requests web form at:

http://www.filemaker.com/company/contact/feature_request.html

The suggestions entered into this web form are monitored and read by members of Development and Product Management, and they are then discussed and considered for possible future releases.  Although I could copy your post and paste it into the web form, there are a couple of questions asked that only you can answer.

TSGal
          FileMaker, Inc.