2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 20, 2014 9:24 AM by TSGal

Report stops at record 211 out of 250

nifty

Title

Report stops at record 211 out of 250

I have a database that has 3 layouts. Everything works fine in FileMaker Pro 13. The problem is when I view as standalone on FileMaker Go. The first 2 layouts work fine. The third is a report that is sorted by Author and then date. There are 250 records in the table but when I scroll through the report, it stops at record 211. I tried deleting the record 212, thinking there was something wrong with it, but it still stops at 211. 

Any ideas on what I should look at?

Thanks.

• 1. Re: Report stops at record 211 out of 250
          nifty

Strange...

I created a new layout using the same parameters as the third one. The only difference was that, when I created the layout, I chose "Computer" "Report" instead of "iPad" "Report." I then enlarged the fields to the same size as the iPad version. Everything works fine!

• 2. Re: Report stops at record 211 out of 250
            TSGal

Mike Wile:

Thank you for your posts.

Our Development and Testing departments are aware of an issue where scrolling through a large set of records in List view will not display all records.  A workaround is to instead use the record slide control to view all records.

I have linked your post to the original report.  When more information becomes available, I will post again.

TSGal
            FileMaker, Inc.