Thank you for your post.
I am unable to replicate the problem. Here are the steps I took:
1. In a test file (Test.fp7), I created a table with one Text field (Name).
2. I entered two records: TSGal and dumiya
3. I created a script similar to yours with the following steps:
Set Variable [ $file ; Value: "file:" & Get (DocumentsPath) & "shopping.pdf" ]
Save Records as PDF [ Restore ; No dialog ; "$file" ; Records being browsed ]
Send Mail [ Send via E-mail Client ; No dialog ; To: "email@example.com" : Subject: "TEST" ; Message: "TEST" ; "$file" ]
4. I turned on Network sharing.
5. In FileMaker Go, I accessed Test.fp7
6. With both records active, I executed the script, and the message was sent with the two records appearing in the PDF file.
In case the "Save Records as PDF" script step is damaged, remove it and create a new one.
Also, keep in mind that FileMaker Go will not overwrite existing files, so if you run this script a second time, the shopping.pdf file will not be overwritten, and a new shopping1.pdf file will be created. Therefore, in the Send Mail script step, you may be attaching the original file. Be sure to remove all instances of the shopping.pdf file before executing the script step again.
Let me know if you continue to run into difficulty.