AnsweredAssumed Answered

Script to email records being browsed from iPad to iPhone

Question asked by dumiya on Feb 14, 2012
Latest reply on Feb 15, 2012 by dumiya

Title

Script to email records being browsed from iPad to iPhone

I have looked a the similar thread but it is different.

This scrip works perfectly sending a list of records being browsed from iMac (FM11) to iPhone/iPad (FMGo).  .

But when the script is used (wholly in FMGo) from iPad (FMGo) to iPhone (FMGo) it only emails the first record instead of the records being browsed. I would appreciate any help as the final plan is that it should work only in FMGo that is iPad to iPhone.  I have had a lot of help in the FMPro forum but the script needs to be adjusted for FMGo and that is quite beyond me. The Script FMPro is below:

Set Variable [$FileName; Value:"Shopping List.pdf"]

Set Variable [$PDFPath; Value:Get(DocumentsPath) & $FileName]

Save Records as PDF [No dialogue; "$PDFPath"; Records being browsed]

Send Mail [Send via E-mail Client; To: "xxx@xx.xxx"; Subject: "Shopping List"; Message: "List"; $PDFPath]

Help would be appreciated

**Added Later** the script only sends the selected item not the list.  Can't save the FMGo settingS "Current Record" to found set. keeps reverting to current record.

** Added later** The above script is forcing the setting "Current Record"  If I work it manually I can get the whole list. but after running the script I notice the setting is set to "Current Record" and unless I change it manually I get only the current record.

I am not sure how to deal with this in the script  (Help)

dumiya

Outcomes