1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 7, 2014 10:54 AM by TSGal

Signatures show up on some computers, not on others

vickyn

Title

Signatures show up on some computers, not on others

Hi,

We're using FileMaker Go 12 and FileMaker 12. When records having signatures in a container field from FileMaker Go are transferred back into the main database, some users see the signature correctly as a graphic (me on my Macintosh, one of the other users on her PC). However, two of the other users, who are both on PCs, only see the date/timestamp of the signature, the word "signature" and that it's in PNG format. Is there something set in either FileMaker or on those specific PC's that we can change so they see the signature properly, AS a graphic signature?

Vicky

• 1. Re: Signatures show up on some computers, not on others
          TSGal

Vicky Nuttall:

Thank you for your post, and I apologize for the late reply.

What version of Adobe Reader do you have installed on the one Windows machine that does display the signature?  What version of Adobe Reader do you have installed on the two Windows machines that do not display the signature?

What versions of Windows are you using on the three computers?

Are all computers on the same local area network?  Or, are all three computers accessing the file via a WAN?

Are all three Windows computers using the same version of FileMaker Pro?

Any other information you can provide may be helpful in narrowing down the possible causes.

TSGal
               FileMaker, Inc.