1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 7, 2011 3:06 PM by TSGal

There was a problem communicating with the web proxy server (HTTP).

gldiaz

Title

There was a problem communicating with the web proxy server (HTTP).

On PC - Windows 7  with FMK 11
      On IPAD - FMK Go
      On the PC - Sharing is turned on - to allow communications between the desktop and IPAD.

The problem arises when, I am on the Desktop (windows 7), I go to the DB and chose any contact person's information. The information displays just fine.  I turn on "Sharing" on the desktop, hoping to fully communicate and show the same info on the IPAD.

The contact info shows OK, but My problem comes when I am on the IPAD, I select the WEB or MAP tabs to get a visual display.  I get the above communication problem Message.  The Desktop Web the MAPs show up fine. When on the IPAD and on the same contact information, I get the problem communication issue.

Any one know why and how to correct it.?

Thanks  

• 1. Re: There was a problem communicating with the web proxy server (HTTP).
          TSGal

G. Diaz:

Thank you for your post.

Can you tell me a bit more about your solution?  Are you using a Web Viewer?  Can you explain a bit more about the "WEB or MAP" tabs?

There is a Contact Management template the comes with FileMaker Pro 11, and that has something similar.  This works properly with FileMaker Go, so you may want to compare your solution with the Contact Management template and note the differences.

TSGal
          FileMaker, Inc.