AnsweredAssumed Answered

Web Viewer and Filemaker Go 11

Question asked by fabiuz on Dec 10, 2012
Latest reply on Dec 17, 2012 by TSGal

Title

Web Viewer and Filemaker Go 11

Hallo,

recently I have added a couple of web viewers on my FM11 database, they work fine on my computer but when I use them on my iPhone I have a couple of strange behaviours that I cannot fix/understand:

1. one of them has text coming from a table field, when I touch it to scroll, sometimes it is not able to scroll even if interaction is enabled. Often when I touch the web viewer, it will disappear whit a soft animation that seems "coded". 

I have no events for this and it should really not disappear. If I am able to scroll it a little bit then it will not disappear anymore.

2. I have also set a web viewer with no content: a script will create the html to show and will put it inside. Using filemaker go, the content will not load: I have a refresh icon on the top right side but nothing is visible. To fix this I have set a page to load in the web viewer settings and by doing so, it will load correctly the page I have set in the script.  Even here, when I touch the screen, the content will disappear and for some reason the page is then reloaded and I am able to touch and scroll.

Do anybody here have and explenation of why this happens or have some suggestion about how to solve these issues?

Thanks a lot!

Fabio

Outcomes