1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 20, 2012 12:09 PM by TSGal

WebViewer Problems with Go 12 and Pro 12

Title

WebViewer Problems with Go 12 and Pro 12

The webviewer is not loading in Pro 12 and does not scroll in Go 12...

Open URL works fine, scrolls, etc.

However, too much real estate is being consumed by the top and bottom menu bars. I seem to recall a reply to my question why the headers and footers don't scroll on the iPhone as that would take up too much space, yet here...

I suppose different groups with different interface guidelines are working on different areas?

It would be nice if the top bar had a Hide The Bottom Bar button next to the looping-arrow button.

Maybe Filemaker could hire me a the Interface Czar with the authority to demand fixes for many of the legacy and newly created and soon to become legacy annoying interface bugs?

• 1. Re: WebViewer Problems with Go 12 and Pro 12
          TSGal

Jack Rodgers:

Thank you for your post.

With a FileMaker Pro 12 file being accessed by FileMaker Go 12, the Web viewer displays on my iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch.  Can you provide more information about the contents of the Web Viewer?  That is, what site is being accessed?  Is the information static or read from a field?

The Toolbar can be removed by tapping the gear/wheel icon in the upper right corner and setting "Show Toolbar" to the OFF position.

The Header and Footer will scroll if you are in Form View.  However, in List View or Table View, the Header remains.

I recommend you enter your product suggestions into our Feature Requests web form at:

http://www.filemaker.com/company/contact/feature_request.html

These entries populate a database file that is hosted by Development and Product Management, where they are then discussed and considered for future releases.  Although I could paste your suggestions into the web form, there are a couple of questions asked that only you can answer.

TSGal
          FileMaker, Inc.