1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 4, 2012 11:50 AM by disabled_JackRodgers

Why Do I Have TO Keep Restarting My Ipad To Get FMGo 12 to work right

user14040

Title

Why Do I Have TO Keep Restarting My Ipad To Get FMGo 12 to work right

I use FilemakerGo 12 a lot sending out PDF reports but after the update I have to keep restarting my Ipad just to get FileMakerGo to create a PDF.

Before the update I had to restart Ipad after deleting about 25 -30 PDF now I can only create about 5 before I have to delete the pdf and restart the Ipad.. Also why dont FMGO have the ability to delete more then one PDF, it was really a pain to delete 25 PDF one at a time, of course that was before the update.

• 1. Re: Why Do I Have TO Keep Restarting My Ipad To Get FMGo 12 to work right

One possibility is that the PDFs are consuming your available disk or RAM space since Filemaker GO does not have a Delete File() function. I think Filemaker has been chicken about letting us delete files...

If I remember correctly the PDF file name is determined by the Window name? If So, just name all your window names involved in the saving as the same and one will overwrite the other. Or when you save the report, use a common name in the save dialog, Such as "My PDF Report".

By having Filemaker Go overwrite the PDF file you should eliminate the problem.