Workaround for autocomplete .. . and other questions
1. I understand that autocomplete does not work in FM Go, and was wondering if using a drop-down list that displays values from the field does work? This is really essential to retain database integrety.
2. Also, just to confirm: Are repetitions supported?
3. If a database is built in FM10, then put on an iPad and then returned to FM10, will any of the functional features of the database be changed?
Thank you for your post.
1. Yes, you can use a drop-down list that displays values from the field.
2. Yes, repetitions are supported.
3. If you build a database file in FileMaker Pro 10, move it to FileMaker Go, and return to FileMaker Pro 10, nothing will change.