0 Replies Latest reply on Jan 30, 2015 11:33 AM by rjgold

Admin Console Inaccessible from Remote Computer "The Resource you are looking for has been...

rjgold

Title

Admin Console Inaccessible from Remote Computer "The Resource you are looking for has been removed..."

Your post

I had to move my FileMaker Server 13 installation to a different drive on the same server a few days ago. I am running a Windows Server 2008 R2 and the IIS service appears to be running fine. The IP address is the same, the server name is the same, the only thing different is that FMS13 has been uninstalled from my C:/ drive and reinstalled on my E:/ drive.

The problem I am facing is that on my MacBook when I type <Server IP address>:16000/admin-console/ in the URL to administer the server, I get a web page saying "The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable." I can administer the server If I remote into my Windows Server machine and work on the localhost:16001/admin-console/.

I can connect to all of my solutions remotely. If I type in <Server IP Address>:16000 I even get the FileMaker Database Server Website & Logo screen.

I was running 13v2 on the C drive and currently am running 13v1 in the new location on the E drive. Might I just need to update to the latest version? Or perhaps did I skip a beat while following along the instructions in the FileMaker Server 13 Getting Started Guide? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

FMS_resource_removed.png